Home - Chermside & District History

History of All Saints' Anglican Church, Chermside

Copies may be obtained from All Saints Anglican Church, Hamilton Road, Chermside.

This is a very short version of the story of the People, the Ideas and the Faith that shaped the Parish of All Saints', Chermside.

The history moves from the very early beginnings in 1906 at the beginning of the 20th Century to the present time of 2004 in the 21st Century.