1914: The original All Saints' Church
1950 Fancy Dress in School of Arts. Front: Bev Burnett (Lee), K Sinclair, Alma Burnett. Back: P Moreton, Ray Spry, Brian Spry
1950s GFS with their banner at Norman Drive parade
1950s Sunday School teachers get together for a picnic in the park.
1950s Sunday School in the old army hut Hall. The hall was a very basic building and the roof leaked in later years.
1952: Mock Deb Ball - boys and girls change places. Fr Grayson in normal suit.
1954: CEYMS Ken Pollard and Fr Grayson
1956: Invitation to first Direct Giving Dinner
1956: Fr Chum Grayson in front of All Saints' - the porch was added in 1927.
1956: Hostesses Finney's Stewardship Dinner
1956: Sunday School for the very little ones in the old army hut hall. All in their best clothes.
1956: Sunday School in the Church for the older children. The wall clock was a prominent feature.
1956: Sunday School at Myra Tranberg's home in Main Avenue, Wavell Heights.
1959: Fr Anthony and Bernie Smith
1961: Wardens and Sub Wardens farewell Fr Grayson on his departure to Maryborough.
1961: Margaret Reynolds & Michael Townsend - GFS
1978: All Saints' with 1960 front and the newly-built Hall
1983: Parish Retreat with Arch Grindrod
1983: Bronwyn Stanton & Murray Chesney - CEBS
1987: Sanctuary with red backdrop curtain
St Thomas' Church, Wavell Heights, closed for services 1990, many of the parishioners transferred to All Saints'.
1990: Fr Nolan, Christine (Tranberg) and Bishop Browning at the closure of St Thomas' Wavell Heights.
1990: Wednesday Fellowship Outing
Kate, Adam Brideaux, Paul, Jillian Butler, 1996 Confirmation Fr Cowdell
2004: New sanctuary with the Saints in Glory covered for Lent.